Tuesday 24 May 2016

LinWin - The First Post Discuss as newbie

Hi Friends,

I started this blog , because i found that lots of knowledge to fix server related issue is still missing and i am bored to create account on lots of site and posting the solution which worked for me.

In this blog i will only post the solution which worked for me and my analysis As i working with E-commerce company i believe these information will beneficial to every one

Techs which is going to be covered are

  • AWS
  • Azure
  • Linux - Centos
  • Monitoring Tools 
  • Security Tools
  • SSL
  • CDN
  • Mysql
  • Ms-Sql
  • Oracle
  • DB Management Tools
  • Caching
  • Reporting
  • Development tools
In my site no registration is required for posting but i will moderate all the comments , so that we can discuss all the aspects.
Please post all the comment so that even a newbie can just copy paste the solution.

With Regards
LinWin

No comments:

Post a Comment